I had this app for several years, then it started to go wonky. Things stopped working properly, & some things quit all together. After two months of it not working, i emailed them. Two weeks later, i emailed them again, because i hadn't heard back. A month later, i emailed again. Finally, after just over two months, they emailed me back that they were updating the app, & to check back to see when the update would be finished. After another month, i found that the update was available. Almost everything that i had before with this app was now charged for. It was basically useless. I finally got fed up with it & deleted it. Bad changes just weren't worth it.